TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Personal Bikefit Cycle Service Terms & Conditions
- Personal Bikefit will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking. Standard hours during which a service will take place are Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agreed level of service immediately after the agreed level of service has been completed.
- Personal Bikefit accepts cash or debit/credit cards as payment for any service Personal Bikefit conducts.
- Card payments will be made at the time and location of the service.
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for four (4) weeks, excluding wear and tear.
- Personal Bikefit cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agreed time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Personal Bikefit attendance, Personal Bikefit will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer.
- Personal Bikefit reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- There may be times that Personal Bikefit need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Personal Bikefit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.
Terms of Service When you place an order via our website (www.personalbikefit.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you. We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your “My Account” page. (Go to top)
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Personal Bikefit shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns and Refunds page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Personal Bikefit cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Personal Bikefit cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
Returns PolicyPersonal Bikefit offer a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you! Click here to see full details of our returns policy. (Go to top)
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Personal Bikefit has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards, PayPal. Card charges will appear on your statement as “Personal Bikefit”.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates, available on every product page. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Personal Bikefit order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
Governed Law Personal Bikefit Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. (Go to top)
Delivery UK orders will be delivered using our approved couriers. International orders will be despatched via Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands. Please contact us for details. (Go to top)
Cancellations Products may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched. Contact us to arrange a cancellation and a full refund will be given. Customised products may NOT be eligible for a full refund. Please contact us. Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see Returns Policy for guidance on method and costs of return. (Go to top)
Returns You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. For full return guidelines click here. (Go to top)
Reviews and Comments We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Personal Bikefit website. (Go to top)
Liability We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims. We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. Excluding customised products, you have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. (Go to top)